Germany, European Union
Prof. Dr. Wolfgang Peter Paul Fengler is professor emeritus of the Technical University of Dresden.
Wolfgang Peter Paul Fengler (* July 6, 1952 in Braunschweig) is professor emeritus and held the chair for the design of railroad systems at the Faculty of Transport Sciences "Friedrich List" of the Technical University of Dresden.
- 1972 – 1979 studies in civil engineering and railway technology and construction
- 1979 graduation in civil Engineering as Dipl.-Ing.
- 1979 – 1983 (1987) German Federal Railways
- (1983) 1987 – 2000 Scientific assistant at Technische Universität Braunschweig
- Institute of Transport, Railway Systems Engineering and Traffic Safety
- 1987 graduation as Dr.-Ing.
- since 2000 Full professor for planning and design of railway infrastructure
He is a specialist in the design of guided transport systems (railroads, maglev, others), in particular concept studies, line and station layout and slab track construction.