Dr. Andrey Galenko is an electrical engineer and the Сhief Designer for magnetic suspension transport with linear electric drive of the JSC Engineering Scientific Center "TEMP’’.
Direct participant of projects of transport systems with magnetic suspension and linear electric drive with 40 years of experience, organizer and head of the test center “TEMP” in Ramenskoye, Moscow region.
Dr. Galenko was in charge of the creation of the soviet maglev systems TP-02 in 1979 and the TP-05 system in 1986. He served as Chief Designer for the Sheremetyevo-Moscow Project, Carriage B250 - 1992. Also, he acted as Chief Designer for the Electric Linear Drive Project of the Moscow monorail - 2000, He served as a member of the Moscow Monorail Board of Chief Designers, approved by Moscow Government and is a co-author of the patent for the Moscow monorail.
Dr. Andrey Galenko is a corresponding member of the Academy of Electrical Engineering Sciences of the Russian Federation, Doctor of electrical engineering.
Scientific and industrial activities:
- Period of work: from 1962 to 1964 - Khrunichev Machine-Building Plant, design technician.
- Period of employment: 1969 - 1977 - Research Institute of Applied Hydromechanics, Design Engineer.
- Period of work: 1977 - 1986 - All-Russian Research and Design Institute "Transprogress", leading designer, chief designer of the project.
- Period of employment: 1986 - 1992 - NPO "Gidrotruboprovod", Head of Department, Chief Designer.
- Period of work: 1992 -2000 - JSC Engineering Scientific Center "TEMP", Deputy General Director, Chief Designer.
- Period of employment: 2000-2018-JSC ESC “TEMP”, General Director, Chef Designer.
- Period of work:2018-2019-Scientific-productional Centre ”Transport Innovative Technologiess”, Executive Director, Chief Designer.
- Period of employment:2019-till present-JSC ESC “TEMP”, Chief Designer for magnetic suspension transport with linear electric drive. LLC “Business area”, General Director.
Author of a number of scientific articles, monographs, patents, Participant Russian and international conferences on magnetic suspension.