The 9th International Symposium on Speed-up and Sustainable Technology for Railway and Maglev Systems (STECH2021) in, Chiba, Japan, Nov. 23 - 25, 2021. [...]
STECH2021 Symposium, Japan, Chiba/Tokyo, Nov. 23 - 25, 2021
The 9th International Symposium on Speed-up and Sustainable Technology for Railway and Maglev Systems (STECH2021) is held at the Makuhari Messe (International Convention Complex), Chiba, Japan in 2021. This symposium is held jointly with the Mass-Trans Innovation Japan 2021.
- Abstract submission start: April 1, 2021.
- Abstract submission deadline: July 1, 2021.
- Notification of abstract acceptance: August 1, 2021.
- Registration start: August 20, 2021
- Information on the STECH2021: https://web.apollon.nta.co.jp/stech2021/symposium_venue
Topics will include, but are not limited to, the following areas:
- Vehicles: Dynamics, vibration, control, traction, brake, accommodation, design, etc.
- Electrical/Electronic Systems: Power supply, signaling system, train control, communication/ information, software, etc.
- Infrastructure: Track, bridges, stations, tunnels, etc.
- Safety Technology and Accident Analysis
- Boundary Problems: Wheel/rail interactions, pantograph/catenary interactions, tunnel aerodynamics, etc.
- Maglev and Linear Motor Drive Technology: Vehicle, guideway, dynamics, control, EMC, etc.
- Automatic Train Operation
- Mobility as a service (MaaS) : IoT & mobility, autonomous drive, mobile communication and mobility, etc.
- Urban Transportation: Light rail transits, new transportation systems, etc.
- Traffic Planning: Methods, case studies, etc.
- Customer Environment and Service: Comfort, amenity, information, barrier free, etc.
- Environment and Energy: Noise, pollution, electromagnetic compatibility, energy saving, etc.
- Intelligent Transportation Systems(ITS)
- Operation Management
- Condition Monitoring, Maintenance
- Other Topics